2007年5月9日 星期三

The Power of Nature & Nature's Treasures

1. Have you ever experienced a natural disaster? What happened? Describe your experience.
Ans: Yes, I have experienced typhoons. Wind tear roofs off houses and buildings. Heavy rains cause massive floods that destroy everything in their paths.

2. Which natural disaster do you think causes the most harm? Why?
Ans: I think earthquakes which causes the most harm because people can do nothing to prevent or stop an earthquake.

3. Which one of these facts about tree is the most interesting to you? Why?
Ans: Trees are the longest living things on earth that is the most interesting to me. Because I feel plants can't live longer than animals a long time ago.

4. Have you ever seen any fascinating or famous trees? If so, describe them.
Ans:Yes, I have seen maples in fall in 奧萬大. They are so fascinating.

沒有留言: